- Independence VA Farmers Market
The Farmers Market in Independence has a variety of fruits/vegetables, locally raised meats and eggs, flowers, crafts, and canned/baked goods. Recipes, weekl
- Jonesville Farmer’s Market
If you're ever in the beautiful Lee County, one thing you have to remember to do is take advantage of our fertile farm land and visit the local farmers marke
- King’s Country ProduceFresh produce from apples to zucchini. Browse old timey candies, flours, jams, honey, cheeses, country hams, spices of kinds, and bulk food. Enjoy a hand-dipp
- Lebanon Farmer’s Market
Seasonal market open May-September on Wednesdays & Saturdays. Vendor offerings include local produce, canned goods, baked goods, crafts, and more!
- Marion Regional Farmers Market
The Marion Regional Farmers Market offers the best of the season, all season long! Locally-grown produce, canned goods, farm-fresh eggs, homemade baked goodi
- Narrows Farmers Market
The Narrows Farmers Market is a quaint but modern market area located in the downtown area. Vendor offerings include locally grown fruits and vegetables, hom
- Nickelsville Farmers Market
The Nickelsville Farmers Market will be open June 11, 2011 and operate every Saturday from 8:00 am until 12:00 noon through October with the mission to
- Norton Friends and Farmers Market
The Norton Friends and Farmers Market is held from 4 to 6 p.m. each Tuesday June through September in downtown Norton. Come enjoy fresh produce, treats,
- Painter Farms
Painter Farms is located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Hillsville, VA. We are a five generation family operated farm located in Patrick and Carrol
- Pearisburg’s Community Market
Relax & Enjoy Saturdays at the Pearisburg Community Market!
Located on the front lawn of the Community Center on Wenonah Avenue, the Pearisburg Com
- Rocky Mount Farmers’ Market & Citizen Square
Open-air wooden shelter with a central stage. Erected in 1998 by the town and county to provide a venue for agricultural sales and a community setting for sp
- Rural Retreat Farmer’s Market
The Rural Retreat Farmer's Market at the Depot is held each Wednesday from June to October from 1:30-5:30 PM. Enjoy local, freshly grown produce, farmers, ba
- Shopping in Rappahannock
The Villages of Rappahannock- Little Washington, Sperryville and Flint Hill are positioned in the Greater Piedmont Region of Virginia, providing the perfect
- Southwest Virginia Farmers’ MarketThe Southwest Virginia Farmers' Market opened for business in 1992. It is a State owned facility operated by Carroll County. The market provides additional mark
- Spring Sidewalk Sale in Rocky Mount!
The Town of Rocky Mount is excited to announce this Spring's Sidewalk Sale!
Saturday, April 17, 2021 from 9:00am to 3:00pm
Visit our various busine
- Stuart Farmers Market
Every Tuesday June through September from 3-6 p.m. Great selection of locally grown fruits and vegetables, baked goods,eggs, meats, arts & crafts, flower
- Tazewell Farmers Market
Tazewell Farmers Market is located at the Four Seasons YMCA lot in Tazewell. Throughout the summer a variety of events will be held and fresh produce w
- The Floyd Artisan Market
Located in downtown Floyd, VA under the Community Market Pavilion next to The Station. Featuring local and regional artisans, selling handmade arts and craft
- THE MARKETPLACE – Pulaski
Get a taste of the Pulaski Farmers Market at the Pulaski Railway Station!
Take home the tastes of Southwest Virginia every Tuesday May - October, 4pm t