We are located on Main Street in Abingdon. Open Monday-Friday 10-7 and Saturday 10-5. Sometimes we are open on Sunday, usually only if there is an event going on (highlands festival)
We have all kinds of tasty treats and other great gift ideas.
- Candy by the pound-new candy and nostalgic candy
- Over 30 different kinds to choose from that bring back memories from your childhood
- BB Bats, York peppermint patties, KITS, NECCO’S Chocolate Gold Coins, Tootise Rolls, Smarties and More!
- Truffles -15 FLAVORS to choose from
- Cookie Crumb bark, peanut butter meltaways, coconut snowballs
- Salty snacks for the folks who are already sweet enough!
- Corn Nuts (lots of different flavors!), Sesame stix, Various snack mixes
- Sugar free candy
- Woodford reserve bourbon balls
- We also have letter art- very unique and very personable because you make whatever you like
- We also can frame your letter art it just takes about 10 minutes!!!
Be sure to stop by and see us on your way thru Abingdon! Or come by and grab a snack before you head to the Theatre or to ride the Trail!!!